Training course to develop entrepreneurship skills in the framework of Women in Business Initiative.
4-day course on leadership for women managers of SMEs will take place on 4-5 December and 19-20 December 2017 at the Minsk International Educational Centre named after Johannes Rau (IBB) by address: 11 Gazety Pravda ave., Minsk.
At the course you will learn:
- how to reveal particular importance of leadership;
- grasp the degree of your leadership at the moment and your future prospective as a leader
- define the most appropriate management style and methods which match your needs and personality in the best way
- set personal and business objectives and prioritize them
- help to find the balance between professional and personal life with the support of special tools and methods
- share with one another practices of enhancement of personal effectiveness and productivity of employees
The course is based on the best international practices and in-depth expert knowledge. It is an interactive course and includes practical exercises and real examples with leadership methods and styles.
Nataliya Makaeva and Anna Agashkova will be training mentors. Both of them are experienced Belarusian coaches and are well equipped with the skills of implementation of international practices and know how to run a company and personnel.
For participation fill in the electronic form at the link.
The seats are limited, the participation is paid.
For further information about the event, or if you would like to participate, please contact EBRD Minsk office by phone + 375 17 308 39 30 /31 /32/33.
This programme is funded by the EBRD, the European Union, Sweden and the Early Transition Countries Fund.