A three-day course on change management in business is being organised in November by the Lviv Business Support Centre, with the support of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and the EU4Business initiative.
The course will take place in the resort of Bukovel from 15-17 November, and is aimed at managers and owners of businesses with no less than three years of experience. There is a maximum of 20 participants.
The aims of the workshop are:
- to present the fundamental principles of business systems change;
- to present different approaches to creating an "idea of change";
- to explain how to make first steps in change management;
- to describe the concept of changes at different stages of the company's life cycle;
- to present the principles of work with resistance to change;
- to show that a company is a holistic system.
The course (full programme) will cover the following topics:
- Fundamentals of change management.
- Systematic approach to change management.
- Change management simulation.
The Lviv Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
Prior registration is obligatory (max 20 participants)
Cost of participation:
Until 5/11/18 – UAH 8,000
Until 12/11/18 – UAH 12,500
After 12/11/18 – UAH 16,000
Prepayment of UAH 2,500 is required to book the place. The balance will have to be paid within 3 days before the start date.
Address: Bukovel, Ivano-Frankivsk region (more details will be provided later)