A training on ‘Efficiency in the Walnut Business’ is being organised by the Khmelnitsky Business Support Centre on 19 August, with the support of the EBRD, as part of the EU4Business initiative.
The all-day training will focus on effective management of businesses specialised in the walnut industry, addressing business objectives, tips and best practices on cultivation and selling of several types of walnuts.
The training will cover the following topics:
- How to reduce risks (business, technology, weather conditions) for business newcomers
- Key competitiveness tips and knowledge for business newcomers
- Key sources for adding value: storage and logistics
- Efficient business model in the walnut industry
- Differences between organic and non-organic walnut market
- Instruments for increasing business efficiency and new markets for supply
The Khmelnitsky Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs benefit from the project.
Online registration is required to participate.
Contact: +380 97 935 50 98, or firstname.lastname@example.org