SMEs looking to improve their export and export management skills and make informed decisions about market valuation and risk management while making payments, are invited to sign up for an EU4Business training organised by the Kropyvnytsky Business Support Centre, part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, implemented by the EBRD in Ukraine. The training takes place on 11-13 October, and the deadline for registration is 5 October.
The workshop, which is part of the training cycle on export development, will support participants to:
- Select relevant markets to increase exports
- Receive up-to-date information on research of export markets
- Plan visits to the external market
- Analyse the implications of the WTO Agreement on Trade Facilitation
- Manage commercial, sovereign, bank, and political risks, as well as risks associated with a particular country
- Select and apply in practice the main forms of international payments
- Prepare documentation for the issuance of a letter of credit
- Consider innovative forms of documentary operations
- Get acquainted with the basic acts regulating foreign trade, as well as with the latest changes and additions
- Apply the principles of sound management of export operations
Training will be conducted in English by an experienced British trade expert, with simultaneous translation into Ukrainian.
The Kropyvnytsky Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
More information about the training can be found here.
With the support of the EU, participants pay a reduced participation fee of UAH 2,430, includes training hand-out materials, light breakfast, coffee-breaks and lunches, as well as follow-up consulting/coaching provided two months after the course.
Click here to register by 5 October 2017.
For more information phone: +38 (050) 604-80-02 - Milana Alimova or email email@example.com