Women entrepreneurs are invited to a ‘Going Digital’ training organised by the Dnipro Business Support Centre in Ukraine with the support of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and the EU4Business initiative. The training takes place in two parts on 13-14 September and 11-12 October, and the deadline for registration is 11 September.
Going Digital is a four-day workshop that provides participants with an understanding of marketing principles and helps to develop skills for customer engagement on the Internet.
The course will give participants a clear idea of what online marketing is and how it works in practice, and how to apply the theory to the practical requirements of a business, with tools such as websites, social networks and email.
The four day interactive course is split across two modules, which address the following topics:
- The concept of marketing as the basis for any online activity
- Different aspects of marketing and what areas of your business can benefit from an online presence
- The concept of online marketing, its features and the tools available for online promotion
- What are social media and how they can help your business
- The best social media solutions for different types of business
- Ways, advantages and disadvantages of e-mail promotion
- Ways, advantages and disadvantages of websites with different technologies
- How to promote your web site
- Online development of marketing plan and/or online marketing strategy for your business.
The course is part of the EU-funded Women in Business programme, implemented by the EBRD as part of EU4Business, helping women-led SMEs access the finance and the know-how that they need to grow. Under the programme, the EBRD provides access to finance through credit lines to local banks dedicated to women-led SMEs, alongside business advice to help businesses become more competitive. The programme also offers training, mentoring and other support to enable women entrepreneurs to share experiences and learn from each other
The Dnipro Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs benefit from the project.
1stmodule: 13-14/09/18, 09:00-18:00
2ndmodule: 11-12/10/18, 09:00-18:00
The deadline for registration is 11 September.
Contact: +38 (056) 374 94 10 or firstname.lastname@example.org