A three-day EU4Business workshop on starting your own consultancy business is being organised in Khmelnytsky, Ukraine, on 14-16 August. The deadline for registration is 2 August.
The workshop is organised by the Khmelnytsky Business Support Centre together with the EBRD in the framework of the EU4Business initiative. Its main objective is to develop the competence of consultants to improve the quality and efficiency of servicedelivery for business.
The practical three-day course will be useful for both beginner consultants, as well as for experts working for consultancy firms but considering setting up as individual consultants.
The ‘Start your consulting business’ course will help you to:
- understand the distinctive features of consulting activities;
- review personal knowledge, skills and experience to start consulting activities;
- become familiar with the Management Consultancy Competency Framework – the international industry standard for the business;
- identify the stages of building your consulting business, identify goals and develop a development plan for 3 years;
- become familiar with the concept of a business model and the benefits of using a business model as a modern planning tool;
- identify your services and develop a value offer for customers;
- identify target segments and promotion channels; describe the main activities, key resources and related management processes.
After the workshop participants will receive:
- the development goals of your consulting business for 3 years;
- business plan for the upcoming year;
- business model of your consulting business.
The working language of the workshop is Russian.
The Khmelnytskyi Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, implemented in Ukraine by the EBRD, with the aim of improving improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
The deadline for registration is 2 August.
Cost of participation is UAH 1,800
For additional information contact firstname.lastname@example.org call +38 067 383 4033