The Rivne Business Support Centre is organising a three-day workshop on ‘sales and service’, aimed at heads of service departments, marketing directors, sales directors, owners and managers of SMEs. The training takes place from 13-15 September, with the support of the EBRD as part of the EU4Business initiative.
"People buy not from companies, people buy from people,"says the expert of the training programme, Mikhail Vynnytsky. The training is about how to exceed customer expectations and create an unforgettable customer experience, how to use service to sell more to existing customers and attract new ones.
The programme combines learning from two functional areas of business - sales and service, defines their roles and allows to understand their points of contact, interconnection, to build a complex customer care system.
The Workshop will provide an opportunity to:
- get a set of tools for implementing a service system in your company (from service visions to client experience standards) and achieve an improvement in sales;
- learn how to exceed customer expectations and create unforgettable customer experience;
- get recommendations on the selection, hiring and retention of employees who are good at service provision;
- learn how to set up sales through better service;
- form a plan for building a sales management system and service system in your company.
The Rivne Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
Prior registration is obligatory.
Cost of participation – UAH 8,160
Contact: Hanna Tarasiuk +38 093 056 8264, firstname.lastname@example.org