The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) invites representatives of private furniture businesses to take part in the international industry conference ‘Furniture Forum’, which will be held in the Belarusian capital Minsk on 20 June with the support of the European Union under the EU4Business initiative.
The purpose of this large-scale business event is to discuss, in practical terms, the actual problems of creating, producing and selling furniture products, including topics such as:
- global trends in furniture production;
- attracting investments in the development of the industry;
- increasing competitiveness;
- developing furniture retail.
The conference will include:
- presentations by international and local experts with examples of best practices and practical advice;
- discussion of topical issues during panel discussions;
- familiarization with financial and non-financial instruments to attract investment in the furniture sector and increase the competitiveness of the industry;
- opportunities for new acquaintances and networking during lunch and coffee breaks.
Participation in the forum is free with pre-registration.
A limited number of places is available and organisers will take into account the scope of activities and the number of applications already received.
For further information, contact the EBRD office in Minsk, tel. +375 17 3083934 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org