A four-day training for women entrepreneurs - Keys to financial management - will be held in the Georgian capital Tbilisi on 14-15 June and 28-29 June. The workshop – aimed at understanding the financial health of your business and seizing the opportunities to invest – is part of the EU4Business Women in Business Programme in Georgia, implemented by the EBRD.
This workshop will help you understand your key financials and how you can use them to better lead your business to growth. Through the four-day training, you will learn:
- Why financial planning matters
- How to analyse key financial reports
- To understand the relationships between costs, revenues and why business fail
- To learn more about cost control and cost cutting
- How to decide between different sources of financing available
- To be aware of key skills in access to finance by practicing pitching your business to investors, including banks, venture capital or business angels.
The EU4Business Women in Business programme helps women-led SMEs to access the finance and the know-how they need to grow. Under the programme, the EBRD provides access to finance through credit lines to local banks dedicated to women-led SMEs, alongside business advice to help businesses become more competitive. The programme also offers training, mentoring and other support to enable women entrepreneurs to share experiences and learn from each other.
14-15 and 28-29/06/18
To register for the workshop fill out the online form.
The workshop participation fee is 200 GEL per course andthecoursewillbedeliveredinGeorgian.Thepriceincludestraininghand-outmaterials, refreshments etc.
For additional inquiries please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call +995 32 2447423.