A workshop on ‘How to scale your business successfully’ is being organised by the Dnipro Business Support Centre with the EBRDas part of the EU4Business initiative. The workshop takes place on 16-17 August and the deadline for registration is 15 August.
The two-day workshop is aimed at SME representatives, as well as individual entrepreneurs, interested in business development, and will provide information about business scaling and development under the franchising model.
The Workshop will cover the following issues:
- how to structure business processes;
- how to develop and improve network processes;
- how to build the organisational structure of your network;
- how to conduct network positioning;
- what are the principles of franchising network development;
- how to use obtained skills and tools in real life;
- what are the tools of operational, financial and project management, business strategy development and franchising;
- how to plan, organisze, control and coordinate certain business-processes and business as a whole.
The main objective of the workshop is to provide, consolidate and improve SME knowledge and skills to scale up their business. It will also discuss typical mistakes in scaling a business under the franchising system.
The practical value of the workshop consists in its integrated approach to business scaling methods. Each participant will receive a practical roadmap for developing their own business through the franchising system, that will allow to announce the start of franchise sales within three months.
The Dnipro Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, implemented in Ukraine by the EBRD, with the aim of improving improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
The deadline for registration is 15 August. There is a limit of 20 participants.
Cost of participation – UAH 2,532
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +38 (056) 374 9412