A two-day seminar on how to elaborate a business plan is taking place on 21-22 February in Minsk, organised by Belarusian Fund for Financial Support of Entrepreneurs.
The seminar will enable participants to:
- study the approach to the formation of business teams;
- prepare a preliminary version of a commercial business idea;
- develop a plan of measures and sample documents for the preparation of the annual business plan by the team method;
- prepare and defend the presentation of the business idea;
- learn how to relax in the working environment.
The programme of the seminar includes lectures and trainings. The topics of modern business planning and personnel planning based on team management will be examined during lectures. Trainings will be dedicated to the techniques of preparation of an organisation’s annual business and organisational plans.
The cost of the training is 58 Belarusian rubles 29 kopecks, including VAT (20%).
For more information about the programme and participation please contact 8 (017) 360-11-99, 8 (044) 792-70-90 or follow the link