The Zaporizhya Business Support Centre is organising a four-day workshop on online marketing tools for SMEs, starting on 6 December, with the support of the EBRD as part of the EU4Business initiative.
The training takes place in two parts on 6-7 and 20-21 December.
The course provides a clear understanding of digital marketing and how it works in practice, as well as how to apply the theory to a particular business through such tools as websites, social networks and e-mail. This course will help participants to position and sell their services or products online.
Topics to be covered include:
- marketing concept as the basis for any online activity;
- aspects of marketing and areas that can benefit from online presence;
- the concept of online marketing, its features and available tools for online promotion;
- how social media can help your business and what are the best SM solutions for different types of business;
- types, advantages and disadvantages of email promotion and websites with different technology databases;
- how to develop an online marketing plan/strategy for your business.
The Zaporizhya Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs benefit from the project.
6-7 & 20-21/12/18, 09:30-17:30
The deadline for registration is 4 December.
Contact:050 456 07 48 or email@example.com