A five-day training for regional consultants takes place in Belarus from 10-14 September, organised by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in the framework of the EU4Business initiative.
The ‘Grow your consultancy business training – Marketing and selling of consultancy services’ – is intended for regional consultants (registered outside of Minsk) with experience and having initial practical skills in marketing and sales of consulting services. The first four days will take place via videoconferencing to various centres around the country, with all the participants coming together in Minsk for the final day.
The course is interactive and is based on practical tools. Participants will also have the opportunity to meet other consultants, learn about each other's experiences and establish useful business contacts.
The training provides comprehensive knowledge and skills in the field of marketing and sales of consulting services, from the preparation of a winning commercial proposal to the management of customer relationships.
The training programme includes theoretical material and practical assignments based on business cases on the following topics:
• Strategic marketing issues: segmentation, target audience, positioning
• Marketing plan and strategy; pricing in consulting;
• Advancement of advisory services; development of a value proposition;
• Sales of consulting services. Development of a commercial offer. How to keep a customer and make him a partner
• Your recognition and prominence in the market. A personal brand.
• Technology of the first meeting with the client
• Development of practical sales and marketing skills
After passing the main part of the training, the participants will carry out a practical task: they will prepare a marketing plan for their business and receive recommendations and feedback from the trainer.
Format of the training
The first four days of the training will be held in the format of half-day sessions through a videoconferencing system. Groups of participants (5-7 people) will be posted in the classrooms of organisational partner IPM Business School in all regional centres of Belarus, while the coach will conduct training from Minsk. Using the videoconference system, all participants and the trainer will have the opportunity to conduct a fully-fledged bilateral dialogue. On the last day of the training, all the participants and the trainer gather in Minsk, where the final full-time session will be held.
10 - 13 September 14:00 - 18:00 Half-day sessions in the regional centers using the videoconferencing system
September 14 9:00 - 18:00 Full-time session in Minsk (Minsk International Education Center named after J. Rau, Prospect Gazeta Pravda 11)
Register online to apply.
The number of seats is limited, and registration will be closed as soon as the group is selected.
Thanks to EU funding, the cost of participation in the training is partially subsidised and stands at €100. Payment is made in Belarusian roubles.
The price includes:
• Participation in a 5-day training session (4 half-day sessions on videoconferencing and 1 full-time session)
• Working materials of the training participant
• Meals (coffee breaks during half-day sessions, coffee breaks and lunch during the full-time session)
For additional questions, contact:
Andrey Pushchayenko, Analyst, SME Finance and Development Group, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, tel: +375 17 308 39 33/308 39 31; mobile: +375 29 697 45 00, email PushchaA@ebrd.com