An export forum for manufacturers of clothing, footwear and textiles is being organised on 11 October by the Kharkiv Business Support Centre, with the support of the EBRD and the EU4Business initiative.
The ‘LegPromExport Forum’ will be held within the 'TextileExpoKharkiv' exhibition.
The forum includes:
- 7 speakers from 4 countries (Great Britain, Lithuania, Belarus and Ukraine);
- 150+ members (additional opportunity to establish new business contacts).
Visitors to the Forum will find out:
- how to understand the client and how to choose a sales market;
- how to access the EU market;
- special aspects of Belarus market;
- what should be considered when entering foreign markets;
- what are the textile trends for the upcoming season in the world;
- what is the path from idea to successful implementation of brand management;
- how to define progressive software for light industry companies.
The Kharkiv Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, implemented in Ukraine by the EBRD, with the aim of improving improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
Participation is free but places are limited. Prior registration is required.
Contact: 751-99-46 or firstname.lastname@example.org