Exporters from the Dnipropetrovsk region of Ukraine are invited to take part in an EU4Business conference on ‘Potential markets for products of Ukrainian producers’. The event is organised on 24 October by the Dnipro Business Support Centre, with the support of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).
The conference aims to bring together:
- representatives from SMEs in the region, aiming to develop their activities and expand exports,
- experts from the Ukrainian Ministries of Economic Development and Trade and Foreign Affairs,
- the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine,
- diplomats responsible for the development of trade and economic cooperation from a number of embassies of countries with the most export potential for Ukraine,
- heads of international projects and bilateral business associations,
- representatives of the local authorities and media of the Dnipropetrovsk region
The Dnipro Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs benefit from the project.
Participation is free of charge upon registration.
For more information contact call +38 (056) 374-94-12 (09, 13) or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org