The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) invites representatives of consulting companies in Belarus, as well as individual consultants who provide consulting services in various areas (IT, marketing, strategies, automation, introduction of QMS, etc.), to meet with employees of the bank, as well as with representatives of the 'Belarusian Alliance of Management Consultants' at a meeting in Vitebsk on 16 May.
At the meeting, participants will learn in detail about opportunities for regional consultants in the framework of the EBRD’s ‘Advice for Small Businesses’ programme, which is funded by the European Union under the EU4Business initiative. The presentation will also offer recommendations on the preparation of the Terms of Reference, and information about the nearest events for consultants in the framework of the EBRD and PA “Belarusian Alliance of Management Consultants”.
Among the issues addressed will be:
- How can a client receive a grant for a consulting project?
- How to get on the list of pre-qualified programme consultants?
- How to create a terms of reference?
- What are the measures for developing the consulting market that the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development takes in Belarus?
- What does the Belarusian Alliance of Management Consultants do?
Participation is free of charge. The number of seats is limited.
Participants must register online.
For additional questions contact:
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Myasnikova street, b.70, office 522, 220030 Minsk, Belarus
Tel.: +375 17 308 39 33
Fax number: +375 17 200 21 92
Mobile: +375 29 697 45 00