The conference ‘Economic Impact and Social Significance of Farmers Associations’ brings together landlords and owners and managers of agricultural companies to learn how to increase the competitiveness of farms in Ukraine and implement the cooperative movement successfully.
This scientific conference, organised by the Business Support Center in Kropyvnitsky, will:
• assess the status of and prospects for development of farms and private enterprises in the region;
• stimulate the development of the cooperative movement;
• show how to improve logistics, quality and technology;
• explore best practices when implementing cooperative projects in Ukraine and around the world;
• give participants practical recommendations from established and successful experts and managers.
22 September 2017
Participation is free, register online at the event website. You will receive confirmation of your place at the conference.
Priority will be given to owners and managers of Ukrainian small and medium-sized manufacturing companies in the sector.
Kirovogradska Chamber of Commerce
Preobrazhenska str., 79-A, cabinet 220