‘Franchising as a Multiplier of Business Development’ is a specialised event that brings together franchise professionals and representatives from the world of business. Take part and learn more about franchising as a business model and franchising in Ukraine.
The conference will explore:
• franchising as one of the world's leading business models and a growth opportunity for SMEs;
• the development of franchising in the world and in Ukraine;
• types of franchising and their distribution in Ukraine
• the advantages and disadvantages of using franchising for business development in Ukraine;
• mechanisms for the creation, purchase and sale of franchises;
• cooperation with foreign franchisors;
• franchise promotion- successful examples of Ukrainian business;
• key issues and perspectives of Ukrainian franchising.
Participants will also be able to speak to experts about the prospects for business development in the region.
The event is an excellent networking opportunity, giving participants the chance to make good B2B contacts in the franchising world.
The EBRD will also present instruments for SME development within the framework of the European Union’s initiative EU4Business.
The conference is organized by the Odessa Business Support Center, with the support of the EBRD through the EU4Business initiative.
21-22 September 2017
Participation is free, register using the online form (in (Ukrainian only).
Additional information from the Business Support Center in Odessa
Tel: +38(048)729-32-03, +38 (067)484-82-26, +38(066)4400822.
Clubhause Odessa "Il Decameron"
Kachyns'koho str. (Polska) 10