Inspiring leadership is the focus of a three-day EU4Business workshop being organised by the Lviv Business Support Centre on 18-20 October.
The event – organised with the support of the EBRD – is aimed at managers and owners of businesses with no less than three years of year experience.
The course programme will include the following topics:
- Leadership in modern organisations.
- Management best practices.
- Emotional intelligence as a key success factor.
- Team relationship management.
The workshop’s objectives are:
- to form participants' understanding of themselves as an inspirational leader;
- to explain what engagement is and what levels of engagement exist.
- to develop participants' awareness of the importance of the systematic efforts needed to increase employee engagement;
- to enrich the experience of participants with tools for the development of emotional intelligence;
- to explain how to "sell" ideas, attract and inspire employees for high results.
The Lviv Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, implemented in Ukraine by the EBRD, with the aim of improving improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
Registrationis obligatory (20 participants max)
Cost of participation:
Until 08/10– UAH 8,000
Until 15/10 – UAH 12,500
After 15/10 – UAH 16,000
Prepayment of UAH 2,500 is needed to book the place. The balance should be paid within 3 days before the start date.
Address: "Zahar Berkut" Hotel, 1 Bohdana Khmelnytskoho str, Volosianka, Lviv region